We warmly welcome visitors, societies and corporate golfers, of all ability, seven days a week.
The course is ideal for juniors, beginners, families or anyone who wants to try the game. An 18 hole, Par 3 course which is truly unique and a challenge to all abilities. The course takes on average just two hours to play, making it ideal for today’s busy lifestyle.
Located just 10 minutes drive from Junction 3 of the M27, just East of Romsey on the A3090 Winchester Road.
PROFESSIONAL SHOP OPENING TIMES:
Summer: 8am to approximately 6pm
Winter: times vary – please call the Clubhouse for assistance on opening times.
CLUBHOUSE OPENING TIMES:
Summer 8.30am to dusk (May – September)
Winter 8.30am until dusk. The Club remains open for pre-booked private functions.
- Please note that we do not offer 9 hole rates.
- Green fees must be paid in the Pro Shop. If the Pro Shop is closed, please pay in the Clubhouse prior to commencing play. To view our scorecard please click here
MEMBERS GUEST RATE
The following discounted rates apply when playing with a member – weekday £14pp and weekends £16pp. Guests must be signed in at the Pro Shop.
Ampfield Golf Club is affiliated to the English Golf Union and offers a discount to visitors who possess a County Card. Please notify the Pro Shop prior to arriving at the club if you intend to use it.
The tee is reserved for members on the following days and times –
Monday: Seniors Section – 1st tee reserved until 1000hrs
Tuesday: Ladies Section – 1st tee reserved between 0900hrs to 1030hrs
Wednesday: Wednesday Friendly – 1st tee reserved until 1030hrs
Friday: Friday Swindle – 1st tee reserved until 0830hrs
Saturday: 1st tee reserved between 0830hrs to 0915hrs.
It is always advisable to telephone the Pro Shop to reserve a tee time.
The Club Membership require an acceptable standard of dress is maintained both on the Course and in the Clubhouse.
• Tailored trousers/shorts, (no jeans), suitable collared golf shirts and recognised golf shoes are requirements for the golf course.
• Smart casual dress is also a requirement for the clubhouse.
• Mud should be cleaned from golf shoes before entering the changing rooms. Golf shoes are not permitted in the Clubhouse.
CLUB AND TROLLEY HIRE:
We offer the facility to hire pull trolleys and half sets of golf clubs. Please enquire in the Pro Shop.